David S Husted, MDPsychiatry
Dr. Husted attended the University of Florida, graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, a Master’s Degree in Physiology, and a Doctor of Medicine. Dr. Husted’s training is diverse and encompasses most areas of psychiatry. He completed an Adult Psychiatry residency and a Forensic Psychiatry fellowship at the University of Florida and is board certified in psychiatry.
Dr. Husted has numerous peer-reviewed publications in the areas of addiction, serial murder, and anxiety disorders. Dr. Husted has lectured extensively on Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder. He specializes in mood disorders, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, insomnia, ADHD and geriatrics.
- Psychiatry - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 2011
- Gender: Male
- Internship: University of Florida
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Florida - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Florida - 2001
- Residency: University of Florida - 2006
- Fellowship: University of Florida - 2007
- Internship: Yale University - 2002
- JFK Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center - North Campus